posted May 7, 2009, 8:01 PM by Alexandre Enkerli
- Worked on podcast show notes.
- Explored Google Sites.
- Decided on the podcast and blog names.
- Clearly separated my Informal Ethnographer identity from my main identity.
- Decided on "iethnographer" as the short form for Informal Ethnographer profiles.
- Registered the "iethnographer" name in a few places (domain name, blog, microblogging accounts).
- Selected the LGPL icon kedit.png from Crystal Project as a logo/icon/avatar for Informal Ethnographer.
- Created a simplistic site logo from that icon.
- Added an explanation for Informal Ethnographer.
- Created a page to list Acronyms, added those accumulated from a Disparate page.
- Started announcing the site through social media, including Identica and Twitter.
- Joined the ethnography, anthropology, and ethnomusicology Twibes.
- Started following ethnographers on Twitter.